We’re a talented and diverse team led by professionals who aim to deliver outstanding service.
Why not get to know our leadership team?
Please check our current vacancies below, or simply submit your CV for general consideration! Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
E-learning and multimedia technologist
Delta Kn (www.delta-kn.biz) is a leading global healthcare communications business that provides tailored medical education and healthcare learning to global pharmaceutical industry clients. We cater for a wide range of audiences throughout the pharmaceutical product lifecycle and produce bespoke e-learning programs, virtual events and digital tools and resources. Delta Kn is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced e-learning and multimedia technologist to provide dedicated content support and help deliver our client’s learning programmes and interactive digital assets. The role will be based at our office in Richmond, London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Utilising leading authoring software products to an advanced level to create professional interactions resulting in high quality e-learning outputs
- Working in close collaboration with Delta Kn’s team of medical instructional designers and editors to maintain high levels of content accuracy and adherence to client brief
- Using a range of video editing software packages and collaborating with film crew and graphic designers to develop final video clips and animations for use as standalone files or integration into e-learning and webinar software
- Supporting the development and delivery of cutting-edge virtual events
- Quality assurance of newly developed or translated interactive materials to ensure correct functionality
- Assisting in the management of Delta Kn’s LMS platform and providing technical service support for client training programmes where necessary
Candidates for this role will have:
- A high level of expertise with Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate and capability with Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and Premier Pro
- A strong background in e-learning authoring or other software-based content development platforms
- An understanding of, and ideally, experience with, LMS platforms and delivering virtual events using platforms such as Adobe Connect and WebEx
- An understanding of the key principles of instructional design, graphic design and learning theory
- Experience collaborating with subject-matter experts, designers and suppliers
Some experience handling medical content, medical communications or related pharmaceutical industry or agency exposure would also be an advantage. The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with considerable enthusiasm for digital communications, e-learning and training. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to manage multiple complex workflows, prioritizing as required and working to tight deadlines.
In return, we offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience. Our benefits include a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension, life and income protection insurances, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
If you believe you are suited to this role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
- Location: London, United Kingdom